Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day people, just changed my order from the sd4 pure to the sd4 dynamic with the red/black interior & still with the panaromic roof, my orginal order colour is the orkney grey but now have seen some pictures of the dynamic in buckingham blue, and think that they are both really nice and make the evoque stand out I now have about 4 wks before i can change my mind about the colour as its not coming until May ish.

·
10,626 Posts
Another swap from Pure to Dynamic, I would say stick to your new choice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The blue looks great but I don't think it's a good combination with the Red/Black interior. Better to look at either all black or the black/grey.

BTW I am almost at the point you are at, I love the metallic grey too and like it with the Blk/Gry interior but I also like the Blk/lime interior colour too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi,I went to my dealer today to change my colour from Firenze to Mauritius blue.When I got there the dealer had just got 3 cars in Firenze,Black and White.Ended up choosing the white after seeing them altogether.
By the way non had panoramic roofs and they were all early deliveries.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi to all , new to site. I have ordered pure with tech pack in Fuji white ,ebony interior,fogs,xenons and style 3 alloys.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi all, colour is very difficult, i think dynamic sd4 grey with shadow alloys black interIor roof and pan roof. It's so aggressive but not boy racer or cheep it's all about personal preference. I have been driving myself made with it all white black red grey nightmare, If you truly want to stand out "head turner" white car with black roof and shadow alloys or red car black roof and black alloys very nice I think.

I'm felling the excitement Luv it lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi,

I had a car someone else designed. I have the 2door, black, black leather interior, privacy glass, with the darker alloys, and SD4 prestige. I would upload a picture but 'Sooty' needs a clean!

Everyone thinks it looks fab! My car gets so much attention, guys stop me at traffic lights, in carparks, all over the place, and say nice car. A real stunner! I might just as well be driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Disappointed not to get snow in the Midlands today, wanted to test its snow skills to the Freelander I used to drive, and my dealer took years to 'get me out of', still miss the car, never let me down, and got me everywhere! Oh, and I got more mpg out of that than I do the Evoque.

Think carefully about the two door, though everyone loves the sleek lines of it, but even though It is just be in the car for 99% of the time, I miss the extra doors..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi sooty like the chat, you sound so chuffed with your car that's great. The attention these cars get is unbelievable, I just turn 30 in nov and I always thought when I'm 30 I will get myself a Porsche. when I was studying I always had a picture of a 911 above my computer desk, so for me 2 just dive straight into buy the evoque speaks volumes for me. It would be fab if you could download ur pic's

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mine is now 2 weeks old. Black was a safe choice but do you know even with the awful weather of the last few days and lots of mway driving the car still looks relatively clean! If it was white it would be ditched. Still not washed it yet tho will treat it Sunday! #evoqroadwarrior

·
Registered
81 Posts
I said I would buy a Jag when I finished studying, but been a Land Rover girl for 10 years now.
Dealership been trying to get me out of my last Freelander for 5 yrs, but I kept saying nothing could match it. Was a fab car.

I'll take some pics when it's clean!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello everyone

i thought this link may help, a good side shot of the RRE in eve colour option!

Simon
White dynamic coupe, black roof, upgraded alloys, keyless entry and privacy glass.

·
Registered
62 Posts
would help if i attached the link!!

http://www.ovalnews.com/2010/10/range-rover-evoque-dynamic-exterior-colors-rangeroverevoque.html

·
Registered
186 Posts
Really useful link, thanks for posting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts