Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, this week I took delivery of a Fuji white with Pimento interior Dynamic Plus auto with Lux pack. So far it has exceeded all expectations. I've been a BMW,Audi and Porsche fan over the years and am very pleased so far with my first Range Rover. I have also put a deposit down on the new Range Rover for 2012/13 on the day I took delivery of the Evoque.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site

Seems the Evoque has taken a lot of drivers away from German brands now...

·
Registered
33 Posts
But if this issue with Xenons continues and then take them off my order I will be going back to BMW. You don't treat customers like this and expect them to stay loyal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just been told today that my 9th Sept build date may now be as late as December.Funny that there was plenty of forward planning by the company when they were introducing concepts, drip feeding tantalising details, maintaining press coverage, taking orders with deposits, accepting specification requests, organising fancy dance routines in city venues, ride and drive and launch events but when it comes to "Evoque in action" (irony) the planning collapses to the point where they cannot provide a reschedule date or even a date when they will know the reschedule date (repeat infinite amount of times).
Very poor!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts