Evoque Owners Club banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Welcome 🖖🏻. Mine is an MY20 and an SE but it has 2XUSB 1Sim & an Aux socket under the central armrest, also an Aux socket in the boot.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,874 Posts
Could it be related to the current parts supply issues?
I know Tesla were/are delivering with blank USB sockets and have promised to retro fit when parts are available.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
@Dealite John I've taken pics of mine and I got mine in Dec so just gone .. first one is the boot and 2nd one is the under the arms .. hoe that helps .. yes I have a charger plugged in as my phone hates the wireless charger and refuses to charge most of the time lol

Road surface Asphalt Grey Automotive lighting Audio equipment
Door Audio equipment Font Gas Electronic device
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grille Bumper

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Looks like my HSE is better spec'd

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Grille Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
You also have a USB C is see instead of 2 USB A's

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
so it's more modern than the big square USB A ... ok I never noticed it until you mentioned it lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, it is very much blue-grey. I love the colour and am glad I chose it. I really like the Cloud Windsor leather interior, too. Very classy indeed. Being an Autobiography, I didn’t feel the need to spec many extras, though I did raise my eyebrows at having to spend out on front fog lights (😲) a proper spare wheel (😲😲) and front cup holders (😲😲😲).

No complaints about the way the car drives. So far, I have been seriously impressed with the ride quality. In fact, I have only got one slight disappointment so far. I have seen ALL the Evoque video reviews, so when I raised the arm rests, I was expecting to see 2 usbs a micro sim ( I think - that’s all a bit technical for me) and a 12v socket. All I found was 1 usb and the micro sim. No 12 v in the boot either, just a hole covered by a piece of plastic. I’m not massively bothered, particularly as the tray under the central console seems to incorporate a wireless charger, but I am not sure how I am going to use my tyre inflator going forward…

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Hi great looking car I have the cloud windsor aswell, you do get front cup holders just not the cover. I didnt spec front fogights as i think the Matrix headlights will be good enough (they are amazing)
Yes, it is very much blue-grey. I love the colour and am glad I chose it. I really like the Cloud Windsor leather interior, too. Very classy indeed. Being an Autobiography, I didn’t feel the need to spec many extras, though I did raise my eyebrows at having to spend out on front fog lights (😲) a proper spare wheel (😲😲) and front cup holders (😲😲😲).

No complaints about the way the car drives. So far, I have been seriously impressed with the ride quality. In fact, I have only got one slight disappointment so far. I have seen ALL the Evoque video reviews, so when I raised the arm rests, I was expecting to see 2 usbs a micro sim ( I think - that’s all a bit technical for me) and a 12v socket. All I found was 1 usb and the micro sim. No 12 v in the boot either, just a hole covered by a piece of plastic. I’m not massively bothered, particularly as the tray under the central console seems to incorporate a wireless charger, but I am not sure how I am going to use my tyre inflator going forward…

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
HI, I too have the cloud interior it really does look great, I didnt order the cup holder cover but still got front cup holders, I also didnt spec front fog lights as the Matrix headlights that the autobiography gets are fantastic so thought no need for front fog lights, i hope you enjoy your car it looks great.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts