Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
Very excited to be joining the Evoque Owners Club. I took receipt of my brand new D200 Autobiography in Nolita Grey on Monday. Have done about 100 miles so far and am really enjoying the experience. Still getting my head around all of the screen functionality - it’s going to take a while! Get ready for some really obvious questions!

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,711 Posts
Hi and welcome John. We all like pictures of members cars so when you get a chance ......

Reactions: Don Simondo

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto Yulong White Black Pack Few Subtle Mods
1,051 Posts
Hi and welcome to the EOC and Evoque ownership it's a great all rounder hope you have many miles with smiles 😊😊

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
With an autobiography theres going to be lots stuff to play with and get used to, you may be gone for some time! 👍

·
Registered
MY21 - 71 Reg P300e Autobiography
316 Posts

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
Hi and welcome .. what a smart looking car you must be very pleased :)

·
Registered
2013 Evoque Coupe Dynamic 2.2 SD4 Auto
475 Posts
Welcome John, beautiful looking car with great colour combination - loving those wheels.
Plenty of great folk on here to help you on your way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, it is very much blue-grey. I love the colour and am glad I chose it. I really like the Cloud Windsor leather interior, too. Very classy indeed. Being an Autobiography, I didn’t feel the need to spec many extras, though I did raise my eyebrows at having to spend out on front fog lights (😲) a proper spare wheel (😲😲) and front cup holders (😲😲😲).

No complaints about the way the car drives. So far, I have been seriously impressed with the ride quality. In fact, I have only got one slight disappointment so far. I have seen ALL the Evoque video reviews, so when I raised the arm rests, I was expecting to see 2 usbs a micro sim ( I think - that’s all a bit technical for me) and a 12v socket. All I found was 1 usb and the micro sim. No 12 v in the boot either, just a hole covered by a piece of plastic. I’m not massively bothered, particularly as the tray under the central console seems to incorporate a wireless charger, but I am not sure how I am going to use my tyre inflator going forward…

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,711 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Sure ours has two USB's infact I'm certain it has two as I wasn't sure which one to plug the wireless charger into

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new Evoque, it 's lovely...:cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts