Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

On Saturday I placed my order for my Evoque coupe TD4, Pure, in Firenze red with the panoramic roof. Advised on feb/march delivery tho - I'm going to be insufferable till then :)

Has anyone got any ideas for finance? I'm playing with a few options at the monad wondered if anyone had any advice?

This is my first Range Rover. Been driving an MG ZR for the last 8 years whereas the parents have been driving a T reg Disco. Going to be a very different drive methinks :)

Ta :)

Dean

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Dean,

I have until December to think about finance for my Pure and at the minute I am favouring a good old fashioned "bank" style loan over maybe 4 years and thenthat's it paid for.

I have my Kugafor 3 yearsand have just had to hand over the best part of £10K to keep the car (under the PCP deal). It wasa good deal at the time with lower monthly payments, but the final payment comes around very quickly..............................

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ceebee, I've been looking at a loan over 6 years - better apr than Land Rover finance with no payment at the end of the 4 years. Failing that I was thinking new land rover after 4 years but I guess by that time I might change my mind...

Ta. Dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts