Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been lurking for awhile and thought is was time to finally register as I am interested in the 2012 Evoque. I live in the US, state of Tennessee, Great Smoky Mountain region.

I contacted our local LR dealership and they don't have much information available yet, but indicate Sept./Oct delivery is the target time. They are accepting pre-order down payments. However, I need to actually see, feel, and drive it before I put any money down. I've been able to soak up a lot of information from this forum...it's been very informative and helpful.

AL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from state side AL... like you I just can't get my head around parting with some serious cash for something I have only seen in a magazine... need to sit in it and feel it... major hype can often disappoint although by all accounts unlikely with this.

I remember many saying initially its fantastic but were concerned with the thought that the price would creep up in to X5/Q7 and alike territory once options added..seems to be panning out that way.. if you have a limitless budget like many on here then no worries... I do unfortunately so actually seeing it and driving it is a must to convince me, but in doing so you pay the price on being way down the delivery timetable.

Max

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maximus, thanks for the welcome. I'm excited to see the new 'baby' RR and take it for a nice test ride. The interior appointments (via photo's) seem to be nothing short of posh and high quality. I really like the exterior lines, especially the 3 door design, but I'm a bit concerned about just how practical that would be vs. the 5 door. Oh well, time will tell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts