Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

My wife and I have arranged a test drive for next Sunday.

We have been a little bit more cautious in our approach to the Evoque and wanted to see it in the metal and drive the various options.

Having ruled out the X1 and X3 as well as the ML a 4x4 is still primary on our replacement list.

I've already seen a white one on a transporter and quite frankly it is stunning.

Currently bewildered by the model options, but more importantly the engine spec. Currently driving a 320 V6 7speed auto diesel, and love derv power, but the petrol turbo may be an option, we will be driving both, although we would prefer the coupe as the styling is terrific, may be forced into the 5 door as access to the rear rear seats would be problamatic for an 85 year old parent.

Looking forward lots of interesting conversations on this forum.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello potential buyer,

the Evoque will be my first Range Rover, and first Automatic (SD4 Auto), so I will be of no use to you at all, but I have gone for the 5 door as I hear it can be quite tricky climbing into the back in the Coupe! Like I said, not much help, but wanted to say hi, and I ordered mine without even seeing it as from all the advertising it does look stunning
I am going to the launch this Thursday and test driving on Saturday, so excited

·
Registered
20 Posts
The rear seats definitely aren't the easiest to get in and out of and I would say pretty much a no-no for the majority of 85 year olds.

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We also have a little 5 door hatch city run around, that is swaying the thought process, i.e. if the 3 door looks so much better than the 5 door, mother may have to make do with the Punto. Choices, choices, choices.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Evo-king said:
We also have a little 5 door hatch city run around, that is swaying the thought process, i.e. if the 3 door looks so much better than the 5 door, mother may have to make do with the Punto. Choices, choices, choices.

I wish I was a Man, as only a man would think like that, us girls are too thoughtful!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha.

Trouble is, the other half also gets a say in the choice, and She is very much in favour of the 5 door so although they are my pennies I may get overruled.

That is also before we've been able to agree on a colour.

Edited by: Evo-king

1 - 6 of 6 Posts