Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new to the forum and from Germany.Am about to order my new Evoque, just struggeling a bit with the interior package.

I was at the Premier -Event and saw the amazing Dynamic exterior, however we want to have a light / white seat interior, which is not offered with it - just with the Prestige Package.

So curently our choice is the SD4 Prestige in Ext- Fuji and Int - Ambiente (Ivory/Espresso) -

Has anyone spotted this combination already... what would you suggest...
Its always difficult to decide w/o seeing it but we want to order next week...

Thanks for your help guys

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Dynamic has a Pursuit leather option in the UK - this option has two leather colours pale grey (called lunar) with an perforated leather in an ivory colour on the seat facings, which combine to give a light airy effect. This of course may not be an option in the generally more conservative taste of your country and car interiors.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help, we have the Pursuit package aswell - however, the lunar looked quite dark as I saw it in original on the "combination wall" during the presentation. So it gives a nice contrast, but is not as "light and airy" as we would like to have it... thanks anyway...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi spoke to the sales guy at gmex show, he reckons there will bea price increase mid oct 2011 after the cars hit the market,plus the full glass roof priced at £600.00has been priced way to low so it will shoot up in price rapidly,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts