Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....just joined the site so still a novice at all this! Placed my order for anEvoque earlier this month and now bedding down for the inevitable long wait. Keep seeing Evoques on theroad and they look stunning and friends and colleagues all love the car too.

Ordered a SD4 Dynamic(manual)in Firenze Red andFuji White roof and Verve interior.Didn't raid the options too much as wanted to keep price the right side of £40k! But have added adaptive headlights (so cool!), privacy glass, auto-dimming rear view mirror and spare wheel (how can anyone buy a car without a spare?).

No build slot given to me yet so time enough to play with the spec. Have been wondering about adding the chrome shadow wheels (Style 7) too. Any preference?

Looking forward to seeing what the forum has to offer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the site from another newbie. Be prepared to spend more money as you read what others have to say about the options.
I was convinced I hadthe exact spec I wanted, but after reading various posts on this forum I have already started adding to it.

Not sure if you have read the thread on the shadow chromes, there is an issue with them and they are not available at present. Not sure if this is temporary.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I second BTS's welcome and admonition that the more you read here, the more you may find yourself spending on 'extras'. It's all good either way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts