1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Just registered on this site

Ihave ordered an evoque for my wife,a sd4 dynamic auto,

Does anyone have an idea how the allocation of vehicles worksand how long build dates-delivery datesare in relation to when you paid yourdeposit?

Phil

·
Registered
5 Posts
I paid a deposit of £500 on 20th june, and cant get the Evoque till March. But can get my money back up till dec if i change my mind, i dont think so !. Still gives me a little more time to get the money saved.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi

Firstly welcome to the club!

I preordered my sd4 dynamic auto in March and was given a date of 02 Nov 2011, so that may give you some sort of idea around 7 months i'd say.

As for how many evoques each dealer gets it seems to be random, most dealers seem to be getting between 20 and 30 evoques this year, some more some less.

Message Mortz he works for a dealer, hes pretty clued up.

Hope this helps

Onebigjobby

·
Registered
361 Posts
DARYL said:
I paid a deposit of £500 on 20th june, and cant get the Evoque till March. But can get my money back up till dec if i change my mind, i dont think so !. Still gives me a little more time to get the money saved.

No time constraint in getting your money back at any point whatsover...pisses me right off when a customer gets told that....should be a no pressure process
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
118 Posts
Though, presumably, once your spec if frozen and committed for build, you can't then get your deposit back?

·
Registered
361 Posts
mark_n said:
Though, presumably, once your spec if frozen and committed for build, you can't then get your deposit back?
If you have seen the cars...whicha fewwould not have right now...come lauch date and are not happy with whatever?...then fine I see no issue with a deposit back.....If I had placed a deposit then at alater date seen the evoque in the flesh and did not like it for whatever reason....I would expect my deposit back

Perhaps I am being a bit blazaay about the process....I'd be happy to give my customer thier deposit backcos I'd know I would sell the ordered evoque anyways
I have also taken deposit's subject to seeing the evoque but no spec.........would you buy a house without seeing it?.....i bloody would'nt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts