Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm loving this forum it's been so useful already and I hope you can help me with a bit more info and opinions.

I'm just looking to order a 5 door Pure, auto Diesel and thinking about the spec for the car. I would like folding mirrors, fog lights, front parking, spare wheel and Style 4 wheels at least.

My better half would like a contrasting roof, I would like the car to be white, Grey or possibly Baltic Blue. I can't see which roof would go well with those colours particularly the Grey and haven't anything that clearly shows what Baltic Blue looks like (unless this rubbish video is of a Baltic Blue car? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rsn1I8VOXw)

I notice on the forum that ordering Blue seems to be a "Brave Choice" and I wouldn't want to pick anything which might stop the car getting the very best price when it comes to swapping it in 2 years time.

Do any of you pay a monthly charge to Land Rover to cover servicing? I asked if they do a similar servicing package like other brands and they said yes but I don't know what the charge is yet or what it covers and there is no info on the LR website.

Do you know the price of the the SMART insurance for this car and is it worth it? Stones flying through the air on motorways seem to be attracted to my cars. http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/finance/motor-insurance/insurance/

Are the style 4 wheels ok? Style 5 look a bit better but this is a very expensive car for me and I need to keep the cost down and put a few extra £s towards the contrasting roof or panoramic sunroof.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Here in Belgium you can't get a contrasting roof on the pure. Seems like you can in the UK, but only in black according to the website. Black is nice and the better option with a panoramic roof.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With a white car the only choice for the roof is black

Grey you can have White, Silver or Black

With a Blue car you can have white or silver

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we ordered our car yesterday. est. 5 months for delivery

5 Door, Pure, Auto, Diesel - Grey or Red with Almond interior TBC
Panoramic roof, fog lights, front parking, spare wheel, 19" wheels (unsure which style yet)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts