Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to find this website. Look forward to it getting bigger and becoming a greater resource.

I went for a Stealth Evoque:
- 2.0 petrol Dynamic in Sumatra Black
- Keyless entry
- 20" Chrome Shadow wheels
- Privacy Glass

Didn't want the panoramic roof (much to the surprise of the dealer) and didn't know what 'Premium mats' were, so left those off, too.

In fact, I thought a lot of the options were fairly pointless. The Lux Pack is £3k of useless gadgets, the parking system seems odd for such a small car and anyway, I think the Dynamic comes with all the good stuff.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I also am not a fan of the panoramic roof - I prefer to feel a little more closed in than light and airy

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Dark Side prevails. It's great that we all have varying tastes - we prefer white with light interior and panoramic roof and no privacy glass!<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
59 Posts
yes, I plan to have 48 cannabis plants cultivating in the back with the seats folded, after all, my own dealer is crap! lol<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
Seriously, the blind can be closed, open or part open according to the demo I had at Evoque Live yesterday

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've gone for the panoramic roof as I felt it would add more light and make interior appear bigger. Also thought it was a good value option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts