Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Prestige SD4 Lux Auto with privacy glass. Firenze Red with Vibe/aluminium interior.
Latest newsis a build date of 6th January 2012.

In Austria Skiing until 21st Jan celebrating a special Birthday (not 21)so hopefullya late presentsoon after we return.

Delays permitting.

Forum looks like an invaluable source of infomany thanks.

Just about to download the manual.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work in Germany and am entitled to diplomat sales - effectively I am exporting a right hand UK registered car to be collected from a UK dealer.
I ordered 2 weeks ago and was told there were 2 avalable for the marketmentioned above. The only stipulation was it had to be an SD4 with Auto box. What I wanted anyway, anything else was Apr or May so we jumped at it. I don't know if they reservea certain amount?

A delay would not be a big deal 12 plate etc. Hopefully I will be lucky though.

·
Registered
219 Posts
that doesnt strike me as very fair, a uk spec car should go to the next on the waiting list for that spec of car, irrespective of which country they are in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds like a good deal .. Just been quoted June delivery for order placed last week.. Or possibly April depending on 2 or 4 wheel drive ??

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do not know how it works initial enquiry was probably available Apr May, but when we starting mentioning SD4 and Auto end of Jan beginning of Feb was mentioned. A week later the build date was mentioned with a delivery date 10 -16 days later. I was quite surprised.
Although it may seem unfair I suppose the best marketing ploy is to spread them out and about the missus saw the demo and wanted one? Only car she's ever been like that with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts