Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I just ordered an SD4 manual Pure and got told Feb for delivery so I thought I might as well spend the next 6 months plus talking about it to others in the same boat. It must be the largest group of people to be throwing 30K plus at a car without driving it, or seeing one in the flesh for most. I was going to go for a Freelander but it stopped making sense once the Evoque came on the scene, especially as full leather is only included on the HSE at over 30K (expensive option on lesser models) and it's a 5 year old car now ""excepting the refresh""� etc etc etc.
Has anyone done the maths on likely ownership costs? I've leased the car as I don't have any equity in the old car, 4 year old RAV4 which has been superb. I looked at PCP'sand figured that any potential for equity accruement will be negated by the interest paid on a PCP. If I got a loan the same would happen e.g. depreciation + interest costs = greater costs than straight lease and give back. All slightly academic now of course but there seems to be a massive variation in the deals on offer. I got mine from Ling in the end, some of the deals I sawwere up to £120.00pcm dearer which is a lot over 3 years.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi,Yep - we're the owners club without any owners yet lol!

The Evoque seems to be the car that you can get really excited about even though some have only seen pictures or read reviews! Look forward to you joining in and hopefully we can make the next few months fly by.

I'm not much help with PCP advice so I'll leave that to someone who is!

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts