Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and thanx for having this forum and opportunity to share and learn about this great vehicle. We are first time RR owners and absolutely love the Evoque. Hope this is a marriage long to be enjoyed. As in any marriage some rough patches are to be expected but also expected are some great advice and solutions from this great site. In my first marriage disagreement I did indeed find a solution on this site...that being the auto start/stop. Very surprised RR did not allow the user to have the option to default either way with this "feature". In any event I think I will live with it for a bit and see just how annoying it can be.

We are located in the greater Phoenix Arizona area and had a great experience at the Scottsdale RR dealership. Along with a great buying experience we spent some time next door at the Penske Racing Museum...oh my, what a display of history and winning, well worth the time if you are in the area.

Cheers,
Willie

·
Super Moderator
10,077 Posts
Hi and welcome. There are a lot like you with the stop/start. It seems to be a love or hate thing. Not many US members on here apart from rsquared and now yourself. Enjoy the banter.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
We are a very serious bunch on here, we discuss MPG, Speed, velocity and ponder if veteran really does have hs own hair!!!

Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Willie, hope you’re enjoying your Evoque. I’m coming to Scotsdale in 2 weeks time to play golf and have 1 day with nothing planned, may well try the Penske museum. We are hoping for some reasonable golfing weather, do you think we’ll be lucky?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Willie. So are you saying you want to disable the start stop function? As in mine there’s a button that turns it off. Do you not have that or am I not understanding your post haha!

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
We are a very serious bunch on here, we discuss MPG, Speed, velocity and ponder if veteran really does have hs own hair!!!

Welcome and enjoy
you forgot the faffle valve forum Maffy, a must read section 😁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts