Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

Registered
MY15 2.2L
Welcome to the forum (y)
Always nice when someone arrives just because they like Evoques and not 'cos they've got a problem/question :)

Reactions: Doink and Sadie

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I thought we could all share our Evoque problems together 馃槣. Just kidding. So far so good with ours. I鈥檝e just purchased and fitted the roof rails and bars. Had Audi for the last 15 years. Thought I鈥檇 have a change.

Registered
MY15 2.2L
...They'll be 'problems' - just nice when it's not always the reason for joining!

I have the same rails/crossbars. Looks like you put bikes on yours - that's a long way up!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I鈥檓 6 foot 5. So it鈥檚 just a bit of a reach for me. They鈥檝e only gone in today so I鈥檝e yet to try the bikes on them.

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
Hi and welcome. Nice looking motor, same age and model as my first one.

Registered
Nice car & a fellow South Yorkshireman. Let鈥檚 hope you don鈥檛 have any problems to share 馃

Registered
Just two more needed for the 4 Yorkshire men Sketch!!!--Lick t'road clean wi' tung.

Welcome to this wonderful, inspiring, frustrating yet very wothwhile forum-you are most welcome Sir.

Reactions: ukcommander

Registered
Hi and welcome ... nice looking car hope it all goes well... do you have a warranty with it definitely worth investing in one

Can鈥檛 think of Sheldon without thinking of the Big Bang theory ...lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Had the car for around 16 months now. All the warranty has dried up. We did have the door actuator problem that was solved under warranty. And we鈥檝e had the top mounts renewed on the rear suspension. Also done under warranty. I don鈥檛 anything else can go wrong with it (crosses fingers) 馃槤.
Apart from the squeaky, achey sensor thingy above the rear view mirror.
Donna. They named Mr Cooper after me 馃ぃ馃ぃ.

Registered
Hi & welcome. Nice colour, my last one was black. Just need some sidesteps, everyone on here loves them on the Evoque

Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
Hi & welcome. Nice colour, my last one was black. Just need some sidesteps, everyone on here loves them on the Evoque
I don鈥檛 somehow think a 6 foot 5鈥 Yorkshireman will need the use of sidesteps...馃

Reactions: Doink

Registered
Thanks everyone. Had the car for around 16 months now. All the warranty has dried up. We did have the door actuator problem that was solved under warranty. And we鈥檝e had the top mounts renewed on the rear suspension. Also done under warranty. I don鈥檛 anything else can go wrong with it (crosses fingers) 馃槤.
Apart from the squeaky, achey sensor thingy above the rear view mirror.
Donna. They named Mr Cooper after me 馃ぃ馃ぃ.
Lol Cooper is my springers name ... warranty direct 拢470 for mine pressing all the options , peace of mind motoring for the big repairs if needed

Registered
I don鈥檛 somehow think a 6 foot 5鈥 Yorkshireman will need the use sidesteps...馃
At least your on the Ball UKC THink veteran was just trying to goad me!!!!

Registered
Side steps double up sass side bumpers .... and look good

Reactions: Veteran

Registered
Only mentally deficient people have them, so being a yorkshireman, save your money-your all good at that!

Registered
But they look good & really set the car apart. Handy for little children & bald people from Cheshire, they love them there.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
I鈥檓 not sure if I like them. I鈥檇 probably keep clipping my size 11鈥檚 every time I got in.

Registered
Size 11, that鈥檚 a canoe! I must admit I never used mine, wife did & the grandchildren, but as Donna says they act as side bumpers too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts