Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want height adjustment for your front passenger seat, prepare to dig deep in your pockets! It's not even available for the Pure: it'll cost the £3000 extra for the Dynamic Plus package on the Dynamic......but it is standard on a Prestige (prices starting at a mere £35,630!).If your passenger is less than about 5ft6in (1.67m) the view from the Evoque isn't a great experience. If you agree with me, give your Dealer a hard time. Only if the customers create a stink will Land Rover do anything about it.
If they can offer a height adjustable driver's seat for the Pure (plus some other extras) for £900, why not include the passenger seat height adjustment as another extra.
I don't think Victoria sat in all versions of the Evoque!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I wonder if that bubblehead even knows what an Evoque is. I agree with you about height adjustment. There's no height adjustment for the passenger seat on the Dynamic either unless you go for the plus option. The high waistline of the Evoque makes this important. It will be interesting to see what changes are introduced for the 2013 model year. Hopefully some of the decisions which seemed right at the time will have been changed. Bit late for us early adopters though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I haven't seen an Evoque in the flesh yet, but I would be interested to know the median front seat cushion height. I'm 6' 2", so would I have to climb up slightly to sit in the drivers seat or lower myself down?

·
Registered
1 Posts
[I am so disappointed to have finally taken delivery of my new evoque only to discover that with all the wonderful features I am totally unable to adjust the passenger seat either manually or electrically. This is insane for a car of this calibre and cost. I wish I had my Mercedes clk back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
have to agree my partner is only 5ft 5 and she is a nervous passenger likes to where shes going so im a little disapointed thattheres noseat adjustment

·
Registered
4 Posts
I must be in the minority as this doesnt annoy me. I am 5ft 4 and although I am the main driver of my Evoque, I am sometimes in the passenger seat too and have never found it a problem. You are sightly lower in the passenger seat, that I do agree, but its not as though you cant see out the window or the front windscreen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi,
I agree it's not brilliant but my wife is 4 foot 9 inches and she can see out of the front and sides. as I said, she did comment that it was not great, but it's not a disaster!

Peter

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think complaining to your dealer is a waste of time. Do you really think they'll take pity and get you a new seat? There may be an outside chance you'll affect design for future Evoque generations, but that is a big "maybe". But that's me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts