Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hi I recently brought my evoque and realised after that I have a few issues wondering anyone could help? First one is the heated steering wheel does not work, the light comes on but does not heat. Second the rear wiper washer does not work front works well. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Registered
Brand new MY2020 and steering wheel not heating... will drop it off in a couple weeks to the dealership for them to have a look.

Registered
You guys are lucky my steering isn鈥檛 working full stop .... can鈥檛 even turn the wheel , it鈥檚 shocking to hear of these problems on brand new car ... doesn鈥檛 fill you with confidence that there introducing electric engines when there are so many electrical glitches on secondary accessories on the car

Registered
You guys are lucky my steering isn鈥檛 working full stop .... can鈥檛 even turn the wheel , it鈥檚 shocking to hear of these problems on brand new car ... doesn鈥檛 fill you with confidence that there introducing electric engines when there are so many electrical glitches on secondary accessories on the car
Indeed, I saw your thread... hopefully things will get sorted out fast for you. And yeah, car is barely a week old and already a glitch found. But then, I've been warned, just by reading forums like these or Evoque groups on Facebook 馃槀 In any case, I consider myself lucky as this is an annoying glitch at most.

Registered
Hope it鈥檚 a quick fix馃槣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts