Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm a avid fan of the evoque and want to order one. Before september I have been playing around building a dynamic with a black roof and panoramic option. I'm sure this was £490 for the glass and £790 with the black and glass. I've just built it again today and noticed the glass roof by itself is now £790 and with black and glass £1290!!! Can it really go up just because it's now officially launched?

It's put me off a bit if they are tinkering with Their prices to make even more cash!

Let me know if anyone else has noticed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
They have increased the price of the roof options as when I was doing the figures for mine (due to come very soon!), the system kept adding about £1000 to the finance - took me ages to work out it was the roof.........anyway, I'm sure theres a perfectly plausible reason

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Tootsie

I presume its down to the car being released for sale now! more money as more interest!
What model did you go for? i'm after the 3 door dynamic but trying to get my deposit together! i have heard Land rovers finance is a high APR, so looking for options to fund the car - how did you find them?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I heard that they were having "problems" with the panoramic roof, so they needed to modify the design, which made it become more expensive to create/install?

I could be wrong though?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are right ceebee. They were cracking in the corners when off road due to body roll so new design is much more expensive!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Guys
from a finance perspective I have been able to get LR to come up with a really very competitive quote and beat all others out there including a friend of mine who works in the world of car finance.

I know that as a group they can reduce to 0% on certain models - 5.0 Supercharged Rangie being one of them.

I just did a deal for my sister in law's new Freelander and played one dealership off against the other, the final figure she went for was 5.1% APR - which is pretty good in my opinion.

Sadly I couldnt get them that low on the Evoque but wasnt a million miles away.

All I am saying here is dont settle for their first attempt at 9.x% they can do better if pushed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have noticed the same thing with the price increase on the panoramic roof from £390 to £790. I ordered my car back in July 2011 for the cheaper price. I also noticed the cracked roof on a demo model back in June 2011, and they assured me on the real car they won't have the same issues. Now I wonder if that's the reason why the have delayed my delivery date from early November to sometime in Dec 2011 :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the launch night the dealer told me LR had made an error with the pricing of the pano roof and it was not at the right price originally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts