Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buying an Evoque from the traders/speculators.

I have and have seen a couple that come close to my order specification, trouble is they are not to my exact spec and I will be paying slightly more than the build price, plus I will be the 2nd owner.

But given the despairing news re: delays it does make you wonder whether to go down this route.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I'll have a look on here because I'm sure someone's done it. A few people have them for sale, maybe a grand or two more is ok if you are considering buying another car to keep you going or the depreciation of an existing one?..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Evo-king.

We bought our dynamic through a dealer and we are registered as first owners. It was pure luck that I phones this dealer at the right time as they were expecting a dynamic in which had been first ordered back in April. Paid a little more for it buy it was worth it as we didn't want to wait until next year and have to cope with the snow again and we didn't want to opt for having a different make of car. Had fuel tank issue after 5 days though but all seems ok now after LR sorted things out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts