1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,935 Posts

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
Interesting point, because of a spec change (merc has changed what you get with certain models and packages) we need to re sign a new agreement.
if this is true, will probably cancel as my boss will not be held to ransom by anyone-so maybe have to get a demo car from somewhere.
will let you know.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How convenient for your Mercedes dealer that they changed the specs and you have to re sign a new invoice, and I bet the new invoice price will be subject to Brexit, like you say they're holding you to ransom. I'd argue that you signed the original contract in good faith and that price should be honoured, if not I'd walk away and buy a car made in this country

·
Super Moderator
10,115 Posts
Merc covering their arse :unsure:

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
i agree with Doink. I’d tell them we have a legal agreement, signed by both parties and to either honour it or walk away. There are many manufacturers out there after your business. Maybe a new Evoque would be a better option?

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
I too agree, seems very convenient-what will be wil be, <My boss WILL NOT sign a maybe owe you docket-no way
if needs be, will get an ex demo-there are plenty about.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I hear there may be a high mileage Evoque coming up soon Maffy if you’re interested 🤣

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
NO chance thats now completley Bolloxed.
Had the dealer ring me today doing a survey after last weeks service, he went away with a real flea in his ear- week ago today, got a message yesterday saying I was almost out of Adblue-during the service they had forgotten to put any in £500 WTF!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts