Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Spec on Pure is pretty basic. It has the normal comforts you'd expect (including the basic Meridian hifi and sat nav, plus the usual LR offroad presets), but not much else.

Manual is £29,700 OTR.

To give you some colour, if you put every single option spec possible on the 190bhp Pure, you'd come out at £55,235... but that basically makes it a Prestige (also with all the extras), just with a slightly less flashy exterior and slightly less nice seats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks SW6RR... its a clever strat by LR... to alot of potential buyers the basic price, especially for the Pure, will hook them in to perhaps an otherwise unattainable or consideredbrand...once in at sales desk the salesman (or woman!) will work their magic and before you know it... ker-ching.. £40k+ on the board... I expect that's what their competitors will try to use in their counter sales pitch.. wouldn't mind being a LR sales rep thissummer, bonus a kimbo

·
Registered
6 Posts
True. I think a fully loaded Evoque will come in around 45k. I think the only way that you'll get up to the full 55k is by getting the (v expensive) rear seat entertainment, the top notch 20" wheels (there are alternative 20" options which are cheaper if you're desperate to swap a nice 19" pair for a pair of kerb magnets...!), and a few other bits and bobs which you really just don't need. Personally I won't be going for the contrasting roof as I think it looks a bit WAG-ish, not relaly in keeping with the RR image (plus, it's £500 and that's a lot if you're going for the panoramic roof - £500 for about 1 sq metre of paint!).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts