Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

As you can see I'm from Norway, so I have decided to get a 4WD car (lot's of snow!). And the evoque was an easy choice!

I've decided for the pure 2,2D (150hp) automatic 4WD with most of the equipment. This maybe sound boring to you, but in Norway that car will cost 83k euro (about 73k £). And that's more than enough for me! It could be fun (or probably sad) to know what it costs in other countries?

I also have a question for you before I go to the car dealership next week!
Does anyone know exactly every detail that is different between the pure and the prestige model?
Would you be able to put a big stroller in the back of the car?

Best Regards

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello

Being from North East Scotland, we too get a lot of snow but are not as prepared for it as the Norwegians. I thought that cars were expensive in the UK; until I visited my friends and former work colleagues in Bergen.

The specs are obviously different in different countries, as witnessed by some communications on this forum from the Netherlands. I also note that the 150bhp diesel is not available in auto format in the UK, only in the the 190bhp diesel and 240bhp petrol.

In the UK, the main differences between the Pure and the Prestige are sat nav, electric seats and extra leather in the console. Other than that there is a big saving with the Pure model.

Good luck.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Norway, fantastic but expensive country. Was in the country fishing this year near trondheim, shortly to be booking up for next years adventure.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im in Malta and just ordered the Pure 2.2 TD4 4WD Auto and added pan roof, full grained leather, fog lamps, xenons, rain sensers, upgraded 19inch rims, power tailgate, priv glass, parking aid front climate control and vents for rear !!!
Eur 51k and i thought the price was expensive !!

·
Registered
134 Posts

well i can imagine how much RRS iscrazy prices i bet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts