Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I ordered my Evoque March 21st. Delivery date is December, because i don't the car earlier. Are there any other members from Germany. Best regards frjom Herrmoby

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi back, I am new to the forum and from Germany aswell.Am about to oreder my #evoque just struggeling a bit with the interior package.

I was at the Premier -Event and saw the amazing Dynamic exterior, however we want to have a light / white seat interior, which is not offered with it - just with the Prestige Package.

So curently our choice is the SD4 Prestige in Ext- Fuji and Int - Ambiente (Ivory/Espresso) -

Has anyone spotted this combination already... what would you soggest...
Its always difficult to decide w/o seing it but we wanted to order next week...

Thanks for your help guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I ordered an Evoque Pure in Fujiwhite and the interior in Cirrus/Lunar. You should hurry, if you are planning to lease the car. LR is offering a free car insurance for these customers until end of June.

Some things are confusing at the moment. Don`t use the RRE configurator, it produces misleading results. I ordered my RRE with package P6 (front PDC and camera) which is no longer listed.
BTW. where are you located.I live in "Weinfranken" (Vine-Franconia). Have fun! Matthias

1 - 3 of 3 Posts