Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered an Evoque (2.2TD4 Pure, Fuji White), so I'm very proud to become one of the Evoque drivers, hopefully in the start of 2012.
Because there is at this moment not a forum in The Netherlands for the Evoque, I felt myself so free to join this forum.

English is not my first language, so I'll hope you will excuse me for my bad english. But then again, when I write here in Dutch, you can't follow my words at all.

I always liked RR and now, in the year I'll be 50 years, I can drive one.
In 2008 I went to Geneva and saw the LRX concept. From that moment on, I was almost in love with it!
Just bought my Ford Mondeo in that year and now, three years later I could really order that car. I didn't expect that Land Rover really would make this car.

I hope to get mutch information on this forum about the Evoque, allthough there may be some differences for the dutch market.

Please, don't hesitate to write on the forum to me.

Greetings, Theo.

Edited by: ZW4

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome dude,

I think you,ve made the right choice, there are a few other forums out there but this forum seems to be the best by far that ive visited. With Friendly people and people whoactually answer your questions!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts