Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya All,

I saw this forum and saw it was new so thought as I like the look of the Evoque i would register.

I thought i would introduce myself.

Thinking about putting a deposit down for a 5 door model. However nt really sure when it will be released. Some webitems mentions September for the 3 door and 5 door however others say September for 3 door and Feb 2012 for the 5 door.

I have read that specs/prices will be released in March though. :)

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Paul
I to have just registered and recently placed a deposit on the Evoque.
I have heard that prices and specs will come out in March but am hopeing that both 3 & 5 five door will be delivered in September.
I hope this site builds and Land Rover may give preferential information!!
Cheers
RichardEdited by: griff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya Richard,

I am looking forward to seeing the specs with prices. I like the fact of having a light colour interior with panoramic roof. I currently drive a BMW M sport coupe, E92, so completely different type of car. But looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

I dont know why dealers dont have a cardboard cut out of the Evoque so you could see the true size.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Inthink we are on the same wavelength Paul.
I currently drive a BMW 335i convertible and am looking for something more practical.
The 0-60 time of 7.1secs might be over a second slower than my car but at least I will be able to go off road with it!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Welcome both,
I've currently got a 320 m-sport so looks like we're all similar. Certainly 7.1secs is not slow but I would imagine its quite a change from the 335.

On the plus side I might be able to get off my drive in the snow with the Evoque!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts