Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was bored waiting for my sons football training to end - so wandered into Waitrose.

Picked up a magazine called "Great British Greenlanes - Your essential guide to exploring the countryside by Land Rover".

I'll have a read over the weekend - and let you all know of any interesting points.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So Ms Beast, did you find any great green lanes to explore?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EST51 said:
So Ms Beast, did you find any great green lanes to explore?

To be honest - haven't yet read the magazine - still sitting on the coffee table.

What with working 50 hours a week, single mum to 3, football, stables, cleaning, cooking, washing and of course setting up the sticker site - not quite got there yet

And I was hoping for a relaxing weekend - but off to Badminton at 6am tomorrow (early so we don't sit in the queue on the M4 for hours like last year) - so I guess it will sit there for a while longer!

Will post my findings when it stops gathering dust - promise

P.S. Not a sympathy vote - love every minute of my busy life - just things like magazines are low down in the time queue

Edited by: the beast

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Have a great day tomorrow Ms Beastie and all power to your elbow.

·
Registered
178 Posts
"What with working 50 hours a week, single mum to 3, football, stables, cleaning, cooking, washing and of course setting up the sticker site"

There are a couple of single mums with similar agenda's on our yard too. I truly don't know how you ladies do it all. Before I retired I worked a lot of hours but, when I finally got home my time was my own. As Oldgit notes - more power to your elbow! You have my humble admiration.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Women eh, always moaning lol ˜†˜†˜†
As you clearly have nothing to do androp an abundance of spare time I think you should set up a forum green laning event lol.
Seriously though, I can't even organise myself, admire people who have so much drive, energy and determination.‘�‘�‘�

1 - 6 of 6 Posts