• Nope, not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few people have been talking about a £150 voucher from JLR and it seems to be nothing to do with the dealers. If you have one then tell us what you had to do to get one, and what you can use it against.

Thanks

Simon
Dynamic coupe: whiite, black roof and some gadgets!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have not yet taken delivery of my car, but has been delayed by about a month. I asked the dealer about the £150 and he immediately advised that I would be eligible. I opted for a fitted set of mudflaps which cost, fitted by the dealer,over 25% more than the £150. I also asked for a full tank of petrol and an experience voucher. Yes again.

My dealer has been very fair, has kept me fully up to date and I do not have to chase. Very happy. Initially ordered with a local dealer, total opposite. Cancelled and went further afield, and pleased that I did. As posted previously, not impressed with JLR communications though - very poor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was told by my dealer that delivery would be November/December but when I asked about an update was always told it was still in the holding pool. Dealer then sent me all info on the £150 voucher without being prompted. I have since asked how I can claim and he did not come back to me until after a build date was given 22 Feb, he has now come back and said that I am not able to claim voucher as my build date did not move!

Getting very fed up with JLR communication and feeling that I will have to look at another dealer for any future cars.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey AndyCardiff,
Give LR customer services a call, as it seems that the £150 Voucher is coming from Land Rover themselves & not the dealers, after all you've got nothing to lose, good luck.
Wrecka.

·
Registered
186 Posts
AndyCardiff

I had similar problems with the Cardiff dealership, cancelled my order and went elsewhere. As Wrecka says, contact customer services as I doubt you will get a return of phone call if you bring it up with the dealer (if it is LR Cardiff).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts