Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..
I recently purchased an evoque on a 65 plate "uk"
The cigar lighters aren't working. I'm assuming this is a fuse.
I've been advised that the fuse is located behind the glove box. But when I open the glove box I can't see any way to access them.. at the back of the glove box it's just a solid piece of black plastic as if it's all one piece..
Any help with this???
TIA robbie

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto Yulong White Black Pack Few Subtle Mods
1,578 Posts
You will see the fluffy material of the glove box lining and a plain oblong plastic panel that you pull towards you from the top.
You will see the fuse box behind that or to access the lower part of said fuse box close the glove box and below it in the foot well is a panel with a spring clip at either end remove that to access fb..

Photograph Furniture White Black Table

Reactions: HmmmUK

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto Yulong White Black Pack Few Subtle Mods
1,578 Posts
Inside the glove box it should be a material lining then at the back theres a plain plastic panel that pops out see pic 2.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
4,064 Posts
The material lining is missing and the black plastic piece was "extremely tight" i pulled it so hard i thought it was going to break.. sorted now thanks everyone
Good one @Gtiaps (y)

@Robbie allen Are you saying it was a fuse?

Also:

Reactions: Gtiaps

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech
29 Posts
You will see the fluffy material of the glove box lining and a plain oblong plastic panel that you pull towards you from the top.
You will see the fuse box behind that or to access the lower part of said fuse box close the glove box and below it in the foot well is a panel with a spring clip at either end remove that to access fb..

View attachment 14595
Nice work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts