Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,My dealer is recommending Gardx treatment. Has anyone any experience of this?

Mike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Mike
Upto you are you 80 years old ?? Disabled ?? or have problems washing yourself ?? or keeping yourself clean ??

Well theres your answer!!! clean and polish your car yourself then !!!

Kev

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kev,
Thanks for your views not near 80 yet, I take it your not a fan. Have you had a test drive yet if so what do you think?
Mike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Mike
No not yet I was going to go to Manchester on Thursday but I might be heading back to work so going to cancel it.

No sorry I aint a fan of it some are but there are better products out there that you put on yourself and cost you elbow grease and thats it !!!

Kev

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kev,
Pity about your test drive if you do mange to I would like to hear your views. I will have to wait until launch in September. I had never heard of gardx until the dealer mentioned it. Always good to listen to someone elses opinion.
Mike

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mortz

Could probably be the man to ask if not he will soon mince your head up regarding it or totally change your order for you like he did mine !!! Hope he is reading this !!LOL!
He can help you out with this as he works for LR in Swansea

·
Registered
118 Posts
Getting back on topic, my experience is that these treatments are not worth the bother. I had a 911 treated and it has been a pain to keep clean with a sort of blotchiness. I hate car salesman selling me stuff almost as much as I hate British Gas saying I need a new boiler and would I like a quote?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
From what I've read its not very good and just a nice add on for the dealer to get an extra few 100's from you.

·
Registered
361 Posts
kevoque said:
Mortz

Could probably be the man to ask if not he will soon mince your head up regarding it or totally change your order for you like he did mine !!! Hope he is reading this !!LOL!
He can help you out with this as he works for LR in Swansea

I heard that !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Mark and Dan for your views on Gardx. I think I'll stay clear of this one.
Mike.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Me I use good old fashion auto glym wax...then extra gloss protection then a machine buff which takes about 30 mins.....but then I am sad !.....but ferk what a finish...it's obvious i do enjoy cleaning my car................some do.....some don't

1 - 15 of 15 Posts