Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
This one's been all over the news and Internet all week, god I've had so many mates send me photos and links like there's something I should know, think every owner of a JLR car knows this could happen but we still buy them, we're on our second and will probably buy a third I a couple of years

Reactions: Veteran

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,334 Posts
someone posted in here about this as well .. I think he was a tad upset ... but although he bought it in 2018 it was an 8 year old RR so there would be so many loop holes in the warranty .. and if they can wriggle out of anything we know they will ..

·
Registered
1st edition Seoul pearl silver 20 inch wheels, pan roof. roof.
35 Posts
Totally agree with the bloke, LR where not interested when I went in with a totally useless centre console that had broken. Quoted around £500 for a replacement, ebay £60.
Quick enough to take your hard earned cash, probably costing LR 10k in lost car sales. Come on LR sort yourselves out.

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
1,025 Posts
Try the Mercedes forums if you want a run down on ways of avoiding paying...

Reactions: XZ4

·
Administrator
3,299 Posts
Yep... Happy to sell me a map update when 10 years old, but used the too old to look at fixing it when it broke my full functioning Nav system. As said dont expect much from other makes though, had similar issues on a corrosion warranty with Mazda, they all just hide behind their corporate face and rubbish customer service.

These are just car salesmen afterall...

Reactions: Doink and Avios
1 - 6 of 6 Posts