Evoque Owners Club banner

241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
So what's the price for a full set of chrome vs the full set of engraved? I'd deff be interested in some? They just stick in yeah?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey bktheboss, 1st time on the forum but been reading on here for a while. It was me that left the ebay feedback this eve for you, so happy with the rear door sils thanks so much. I have a MY16 dynamic so didn't need the front ones, the rear ones from you look great thanks again. And thanks to everyone else on here, it's through the forum that I read about them! So much useful information and knowledge on here... Thank you all :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
BK my sills arrived today thanks, fantastic service delivered to north Scotland in matter of days all way from your location.

Whilst I don't have the car till next week to fit they look excellent quality and stunning in the chrome, can't wait to see them on the car.

For info I showed my salesman at dealership your page and what I was getting,he was most impressed and asked me to send the links!! So even RR dealer salesman could be a customer soon as he was thinking about getting them for his wife lol,

·
Super Moderator
4,877 Posts
Looks and sounds as though everyone is really pleased with their purchases from BK.
I can vouch for the quality of his products too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi

New to the forum but very interested in the 10% members discount mentioned in earlier post
Looking at V2 brushed chrome full set what would the price be for these with the discount and how do you order them ?

Not sure if i can PM direct as new member

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hi Madmonks,

You can contact Baris direct through his website [Barmeca.com], mention that you are a member of the EOC and he will look after you.

E-mail address is top right and he has ebay links on the various model pages.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My plates arrived from Baris beginning of the week, they look great, just got to fit them now, when the rain stops, great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello can you please send me the link for the rear door Sills in Chrome from BK. I have been looking on Ebay for some and have seen some pictures on this site and they look great in Chrome.

I have only seen some from Barmeca at £40.00 and £ 54.45.

·
10,626 Posts
Skaboys

kwano888 posted this recently.

Look on eBay for various sales less 10% then message him direct on this forum to order and confirm price etc. Got mine v2 chrome plated style last week. Swift service and top product.

You should be able to send him a PM now.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Baris, my sills have arrived and they look great!
installed in minutes as i thought i'd better take advantage of the dry weather

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
I really need to get some of these

·
10,626 Posts
If it takes a long as you did to get your umbrella, you'll have a long wait.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yes, me too, SM.
Still debating whether to get all 4, or only the back 2.
I really would like to get the illuminated for the front, but still waffling on spending over $500.
WWB is just too busy being retired to be a personal EBay bargain finder for all of us, grin.....

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Evo-king said:
If it takes a long as you did to get your umbrella, you'll have a long wait.
Ah but the challenge there EK was to get it free like the rest of you did, anyone can buy one......I was so good I got 2 !!!!!

Infact, I've just got LandRover to donate one for the Felix Fund, to which Gavlenko is currently winning, so Now I have 3!!!!!!

So, how don't get these plates for nothing ......don't think I'm gonna win this one.....
Edited by: Spiderman

·
10,626 Posts
Ah, I missed that, I thought it was your umbrella being donated.

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
It was until LandRover saved the day

But it is Spiddy approved with full authentication
Edited by: Spiderman

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered and arrived within a week, just fitted them (only needed the rear ones) in minutes and they look great. I highly recommend them.

241 - 260 of 265 Posts