221 - 240 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just fitted the rear chrome sills. Fantastic quality good service

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Hopefully if my wife sees my Xmas list I shall be opening a set of rear ones Xmas day

·
Super Moderator
2,311 Posts
I've had Baris's v1 ones in the rear of my Dynamic for a few years now, these are definitely worth having, I like the look of the Chrome ones too!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
johnh said:
How much are they and where do you order them from?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
My rear chrome sills were £49. Previous threads will give you the supplier Bk. He will give you 10% discount for forum members. eBay supplier,swift delivery.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Steve D said:
johnh said:
Look on eBay for various sales less 10% then message him direct on this forum to order and confirm price etc. Got mine v2 chrome plated style last week. Swift service and top product.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yep BK will deal with you direct and give you discount as per above.

I've ordered shiny chrome ones and just waiting for them to arrive now yaaaayyy ! ;D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Evening all.

Will they fit the MY16 ?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I would bet that the sills haven't changed on the MY16, Bob M.

I'm interested in possibly purchasing a set of these, so I want to follow this thread.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Upcode.

I have been told they will fit the new MY16 so I have ordered a set, will post again hopefully after they have been fitted in about a week, Baris easy to deal with, very good service so far.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Great, thanks Bob M !

The pictures earlier on this thread, as well as the website look wonderful.
Did you order the "chrome" set?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Went for the cheaper brushed option as opposed to the chrome, buying tooooo many toys at the moment.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I certainly understand that, BobM ! I've been buying smaller Evoque toys (for me) for Christmas also, grin...

I haven't looked at the price difference for the two sets - converted to US dollars (Ouch), etc.

I would really love to have a set of the illuminated tread plates in expresso, but walterwb might be the only one to luck out on that!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Do you have more choice of goodies on your side of the pond, I assume you are LH drive, I am Jersey U.K. not Jersey U.S.A.

·
Registered
441 Posts
rsquared might be better to answer, as he seems to know what's going on in the US, and I'm just a newbie, much appreciative of everyone's help. LHD petrol - no choice.

However, in my limited experience, no.
It seems to me that you Owners across the pond have more options and bargains for toys.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Bob M,

I think it might be pretty equal for Evoque goodies. But, here I think we have more choices for after market performance upgrades, wheels, and "bling"... that you folks would probably find gouache. I think in the UK you probably have more products like the customs door sills etc. And, of course you guys have all the goodies from Powerful UK Ltd. So all in all, we both have a lot of choices, just different types.

Edited by: rsquared

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
kwano888 said:
Steve D said:
johnh said:
Look on eBay for various sales less 10% then message him direct on this forum to order and confirm price etc. Got mine v2 chrome plated style last week. Swift service and top product.
Thanks. PM sent.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Upcode. There are a set of coupe tread plates on eBay just now but in dark cherry not espresso 100 GBP.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wow, thanks WWB.
Now the question would be if the color difference in expresso vs dark cherry would be terribly noticeable - that's a huge saving !

Since I'm in the US, could you give me more Google info on the dealership (?) from which you acquired yours? Just in case...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Whoops, I just caught that you said coupe, WWB.
I take it that the treadplates are not the same for the coupe vs the 5 door?

221 - 240 of 265 Posts