Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
D180 RDynamic HSE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** please may I revert the replies back to my issue and not the newbie link discussion ??! ***

I’ve recently had my car back from its first service. All went well! However, I found that they must have done a reset on some of my personalised options as when I use the speed limiter to set my constant speed, I can no longer reduce the emergency braking distance. Can anyone advise if they’ve had a similar problem or is there something I’ve missed in settings to make it possible for me to reduce it?

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,396 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Please see 'newbie' link below...

Reactions: LucyBR

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
Hi Lucy and welcome , it might help us if we knew what car and model you have to help you further ... pop along to the link that HmmmUK has left you and that will explain how you can put it in your signature which will be easier for you :)

Reactions: LucyBR

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
@HmmmUK another hitch in your crusade to improve our forum.....
The link in your signature is not visible if the newbie is viewing on a smart phone, it will show if you use the down arrow on the right hand side, but what newbie is going to do that. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,396 Posts
@HmmmUK another hitch in your crusade to improve our forum.....
The link in your signature is not visible if the newbie is viewing on a smart phone, it will show if you use the down arrow on the right hand side, but what newbie is going to do that. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I got tired of writing/posting the link when I'm on different devices...

• Love
Reactions: Col_C

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,292 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I can see it on my phone 👍

Reactions: Gtiaps

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto Yulong White Black Pack Few Subtle Mods
384 Posts
I can see it on my phone too 👍but you have to click on the signature down arrow on the right to see the link highlighted in red 😀😀

·
Registered
RRE 2.0
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I’m not new on the forum…. As long as i have an account on the forum, i suppose there’s some info about me…
Just, was thinking to be closer to the topic, not having a long discussion about who I am..
But, if is necessary: I’m a owner of Evoque 2016, 2.0l. From Romania. Glad to meet nice people in here! 🙏

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
The problem with “getting closer to the topic” is that unless members know which year/model car the issue is with, it’s difficult to offer tailored advice. That’s why it’s much easier if new members have their car details in their signature. It also means in the future if they post again, it won’t be necessary to ask every time which car they are referring to. @LucyBR has realised this and everyone now knows which car she is asking about.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,292 Posts
I’m not new on the forum…. As long as i have an account on the forum, i suppose there’s some info about me…
Just, was thinking to be closer to the topic, not having a long discussion about who I am..
But, if is necessary: I’m a owner of Evoque 2016, 2.0l. From Romania. Glad to meet nice people in here! 🙏
@Yuri , Put your cars details in your signature instead of YURI . It helps others to answer questions without asking what year and model you have. Look at other members signatures to get an idea of what details to include.

·
Registered
RRE 2.0
9 Posts
Yes. Sure! No probl!

If it’s matter, i wasn’t asking about me and my car…. Just participated at the topic…
But sure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts