Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

This is my first post as I’m just about it to order an Evoque, I’ve decided to buy British after many years of driving German cars, wave the flag and all that. Just like to say hello and sorry if I start being a newbie and asking dumb questions.

For the admins
I struggled to join the forum as the link emailed out didn’t work, so there may be people like me unable to join. Basically the link is missing a dot. I added it and bingo

This is the link I was sent and the dot is missing in the url sendgrid.net

\|/
https :// u10020310.ct.sendgridnet/wf/click?upn=VYv-2BF-2FXxYRRHo-2BgWKieZbUGhx-2BIESSJAbp0Q8-2F8ngd-2FZrMOxUuHRi5FZ92fHwzXkhS0g2PnWnAiEe36LR3e4tu1kRwg5jvDzvKo6TZf5HdQz4ZQVoCcaaL1kZUBBY1TN0wLo2H9sgrlRE3jOsjkVzg-3D-3D_UZ-2Fw3Bg8EOda-2F-2BSazO07kfv0SLRKT0TqKIErRXd7Jw6oRLAuzvbxiWsxDghzijmqNEpwxhdtJgN958g9djyggonnWlHeh7ijwsY75f2fFxvtDdjqjEdLKlTOXibRjsQpah4UkFj23ktq8rKlSFgiEVw5sqBh8Z7woXWX9S7UHSjr9ld7WAlaNWxEoMlM-2FgSmUmh-2BiqMrfyKXcPCjlSgi-2BOMKxWG0PkNEjiNxaHewz36w9KXHk3ypJ9BjHCR2SgmQ

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
Welcome himagain and well done you for spotting the placed mistake (look on it at a kind of initiation test)
I am sure you will enjoy many years of motoroing with your new Evoque.
Please let us know, Model, Colour, Spec and options oh yes, when the time comes some pictures-also don't forget to send a PM to XZ4 for your welcome pack.
Thanks
:cool:

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,127 Posts
@admin can you help ?

Welcome packs are out of stock for the moment Maffy ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
Oh , welcome himagain

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
OK, Sorry didn't rtealise that, can you leave yourself a note to make sure himagain and the other new members get their packs soonest
Cheers.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome (from another ex-german-cars newbie). I'm sure you'll enjoy your beautiful new Evoque as much I as I do mine. ?
Do let us know some more details though !
And don't listen to Maffy unless you believe in Father Christmas / Santa Claus or whatever you call the ol' bearded man in English ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm going for a RD 240D SE. I'm torn as to having the Pano roof and is the adaptive cruise control worth the exta 2k?

David

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
IMHO the Pano roof is a must

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
Yes the Pano roof over anything else.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm going for a RD 240D SE. I'm torn as to having the Pano roof and is the adaptive cruise control worth the exta 2k?
IMHO the Pano roof is a must
Agreed. The extra light is much appreciated even (especially) in winter.

As for the adaptive cruise control.... it's kinda nice. Lets you use cruise control in situations you otherwise wouldn't (e.g. heavy traffic with lots of speed changes). I think of it as a nice gadget, like a comfort option.

But if I'd have to pick one, I'd choose the pano roof.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Hi and welcome ... whats all the computer lingo for in opening post? Looks like one of my posts after a few wines?
Enjoy the car

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
Hi and welcome ... whats all the computer lingo for in opening post? Looks like one of my posts after a few wines?
Enjoy the car
You must be permanently on the wine lol

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
Swims in it, drinks it, dabs it behind her ears!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well there's a turn up for the books. Ordered mine on the 8th Feb told 12 weeks..... It is built and at dealers for the 12th March. Picking up Wednesday.

:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts