Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new style 3 19 inch rims complete with brand new tyres , delivery miles only.

I've just bought a cancelled order and it's got the above wheels fitted, but I'm having the 20 inch black gloss rims fitted when I collect the new girl next week.

Make me a offer !!

ThanksEdited by: Frozenrs

·
Registered
53 Posts
That would be these rims, right?

In such case you have tendered my interest and we could talk price and other details if you wish.
I wouldn't quite know where to start with an offer as we're in total different markets, but I expect
you and perhaps some by passers, have an idea of a mutual fair level ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the interest in my wheels / tyres, I'm looking for £900, I would say the tyres alone are worth £700 ?

Cheers Lee.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I assume that was an indirect confirmation about the referred style being as depicted in my previous post?
Another assumption on my part ""” I forgot to ask yesterday, is that the rims are fitted with summer tyres?!

I'll PM you with my e-mail address and a request for some details. Once you get back to me I'll process a
couple of inquiries regarding freight options with a friend from England, and a friend in Oxford.

I'm considering how we can conduct a deal in the most secure and correct manner for the both of us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts