Evoque Owners Club banner

861 - 880 of 884 Posts

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
That needs to be stopped, no footy Tye, talk about fuffle valves,,,,

·
10,626 Posts
That will be in the fuffle valve section then.

Reactions: Maffy and XZ4

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
EK, same thing surely-all Bollocks,!

Reactions: Veteran and XZ4

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Back on topic......

Looks like Liverpool are seriously going to challenge villa for the title this year ?

Spurs 1 - Villa 2

As for Rooney.......Derby being clever with the FFP legislation I see.......we have Rooney but he came free and we aren’t paying him.....very clever...... ?

·
10,626 Posts
"As for Rooney.......Derby being clever with the FFP legislation I see.......we have Rooney but he came free and we aren’t paying him.....very clever...... ?"

Clubs will find ways around these restrictions.

On a more serious note.

How do clubs like Bolton and Bury survive?

Questionable ownerships aside and EFL Fair Play Rules.

The Prem is awash with money, £50M players the norm, but they are not obliged to help.

If it were me I'd Tax transfers, say 20% and it could go into a Lower League Fund. But current future EFL Club owners knowing the money is there would take advantage of it. Answers on a Postcard. :wink::wink:

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
I actually quite like keeping up with the football , I just wish they would keep it too 2 foreign players per team... you need to be bilingual to keep up with squads these days! Never mind the spellings I can’t pronounce half there names ?

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,942 Posts
I actually quite like keeping up with the football , I just wish they would keep it too 2 foreign players per team... you need to be bilingual to keep up with squads these days! Never mind the spellings I can’t pronounce half their names ��
Or spell them :wink:

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Reactions: XZ4

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,942 Posts

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
What about that new Brazilian player, what's his name ? something like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!:smile_big:

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
There’s one signing for Swansea.... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not sure if he’s Brazilian or not!

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Scotland striker....... i

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
They all strike in Scotland don't they?:wink:

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Let battle commence... first old firm game of season... good luck too stevie g and the team need too stop 9 in a row

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Shocking Rangers performance ....
hope arsenal do better in there Derby

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Shocking Rangers performance ....
hope arsenal do better in there Derby
2-0 down got a draw 2 all :smile_big:q

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Were that pair of complete prat’s who crashed on the A6 anywhere near you Doink can the season of started any worse

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #879
Not a million miles away, Burley hill is just out of Duffield near Allestree golf course, posh end of town where I'm actually in south derbyshire in Findern.

Theres going to be some fallout from this for sure, most of the team were out on a team building meal and a few drinks, most went home at a reasonable time while some it appears stayed out for more drinks, I know Keogh doesn't drive so is ferried about by the other players but being 33 and the club captain what the hell was he thinking letting 2 other younger team members drive never mind actually getting in the car with one of them, shocking. Think all 3 are finished at Derby now, Keogh is out for the season with the knee injury sustained in the crash plus he's 33, the other 2 aren't pulling up any trees either so they may have their contracts terminated for bring the club into disrepute, sure the contracts will contain such clauses, you could transfer list them but the window doesn't open till January so theres no point

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Not a million miles away, Burley hill is just out of Duffield near Allestree golf course, posh end of town where I'm actually in south derbyshire in Findern.

Theres going to be some fallout from this for sure, most of the team were out on a team building meal and a few drinks, most went home at a reasonable time while some it appears stayed out for more drinks, I know Keogh doesn't drive so is ferried about by the other players but being 33 and the club captain what the hell was he thinking letting 2 other younger team members drive never mind actually getting in the car with one of them, shocking. Think all 3 are finished at Derby now, Keogh is out for the season with the knee injury sustained in the crash plus he's 33, the other 2 aren't pulling up any trees either so they may have their contracts terminated for bring the club into disrepute, sure the contracts will contain such clauses, you could transfer list them but the window doesn't open till January so theres no point
Findern is a lovely area had it in my head you were around allestree got that wrong
I had a look at the statement on the rams page and it looks to me like they will get away very lightly from the club point a view just hope the law throughs the book at them although a driving ban is no really hardship in there life

861 - 880 of 884 Posts