Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the LRE 2019 / 2020 floor mats are the same as the old LRE? From pictures they look the same... can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
If you have a look on EBay & search for car mats, it says most of them fit 2011-2018, so I think the newer models are a bit different.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have a look on EBay & search for car mats, it says most of them fit 2011-2018, so I think the newer models are a bit different.
Yeah but I don't know if these are a template listing pre 2019/2020 model. It can happen.

They do look very very similar.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I gave my old mats away so can't check, but from memory the drivers side is a different shape.

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
368 Posts
My First Edition exclusive supplied fabric mats are pretty thin and I dont't think it will take very long before they are through (on the drivers side anyway). The heel marks or indentation already doesn’t bode well. The rubber mats however are much better, although not as stylish as fabric ones.

Does anyone have the premium or luxury fabric mats fitted in their new Evoque and are they better quality?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I think I just have the standard carpet mats, and they are quite thin too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts