Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to picking up my new Evoque from Harwoods in Coulsdon tomorrow. White Dynamic with black wheels, pano roof and all the other little gizmos that I can't wait to play with.

Feel like a kid at Christmas again

I'll be posting up my first week's experience, warts and all which will hopefully be useful for other people thinking of buying one of these very sexy looking cars (although like another user on here, I too have been told it's a girls car and even instructed by my other half to 'man it up' a bit with the black wheels!).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Almost 3 weeks into my Dynamic and I would not have thought I could enjoy it so much. Definitely not a girly car but my wife did choose the colour and interior, I just get to enjoy it even with it being Firenze with black roof and pano. Verve (red and black) interior.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey dri,
I pick up my dynamic on march 1st (hopefully) so I eagerly await for your review next week & enjoy collecting your new toy tomorrow,

hey pete, I'm very surprised at you....... I thought you'd be updating photos of your beloved evoque on a daily basis, but none yet

·
Registered
136 Posts
Andy seats are good but for me you need a bum shuffle to left otherwise the right side lateral support of right buttock digs in. As previous this is def a design issue and not my large 36 inch waist / posterior! Another user has mentioned this. Did a round trip of 340 motorway miles today and still feel fresh. All legal speeds managed 38.5 mpg there and 37.5 back in very windy conditions. Not bad but boring!! Setting it in Dynamic mode at least gave me red dials which are cool. Picture posted on twitter #evoqroadwarrior

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is it the stitching on the seat or the support, the stitching seems quite hard but bearable.

·
Registered
136 Posts
No it's the actual lateral support. It's not unbearable. Bit like sitting on your wallet

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, having had a weekend to test this car out, I have to say it's even better than expected. The engine is quiet yet very gutsy, the ride is everything you'd expect of a Range Rover and the gadgets are superb - especially the audio system and SatNav (the latter looks a little basic but is very, very good and accurate so far). It's easy to see now why this car has won so many awards - it really is superb.

I can't criticise the car at all but if I were really pushed, I'd say the volume / next and previous track buttons on the steering wheel could be better (a few times, the track skips when turning the volume down), the doors need a bit of a slam to shut and...that's it. This car is as perfect as it gets.

Pics soon to be posted...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts