Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
How disappointing for you but better safe than sorry. Thanks for posting the bulletin and hope it is soon sorted out for you.

馃槵What with Pivi Pro issues identified on this forum, I'm thinking it may be a blessing in disguise that my delivery date has not been brought forward. :unsure:In fact I'm wondering if I'd be better off keeping the F-Pace with it's more simplistic features.
TBH Bluefire starting to wish I'd kept the Velar. Latest thing pi梅梅ing me off is the heating set up. Why does it default to low when you've set it at 20c. Time to refer to the iguide again. Dont mention the "safety" camera warning which is a complete waste of time on the new Pivi Pro system馃槨

Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji - due May 2021
I ordered p250 with my dealer on the 5th March 21. Just had an email this morning, 16 March, from the factory saying now built and ready for transport to dealer. 5 working days from placing an order!!!!! Should I be concerned?
:oops: I ordered P200 12 Feb; delivery not until May. You may have got lucky with a cancellation, if your spec was pretty standard.

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
I ordered p250 with my dealer on the 5th March 21. Just had an email this morning, 16 March, from the factory saying now built and ready for transport to dealer. 5 working days from placing an order!!!!! Should I be concerned?
Ask the dealer for your VIN then stick it in Topix and see if any outstanding campaigns listed against it 馃憤

Registered
Ask the dealer for your VIN then stick it in Topix and see if any outstanding campaigns listed against it 馃憤
Just registered with Topix and will contact the dealer for the VIN. Have no idea what Topix actually does so could you tell me what you mean by outstanding campaigns listed against it and any other info on it? Thanks

Registered
Since they changed topix about the only thing you can see on a free account is outstanding campaigns. You will see what we mean when you enter your vin 馃憖

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
once logged in, and VIN entered you'll see the below on the right hand side, if there's nothing under Outstanding Campaigns then you're golden. If there is query it with the dealer. (FYI if there is you won't be able to click it to see the detail unless you pay for a subscription access (拢20 for 1 hour access)

Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
The online service website also shows outstanding campaigns.

just enter your VIN

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
The online service website also shows outstanding campaigns.

just enter your VIN
Not showing the outstanding campaign for my VIN, but Topix does

Reactions: JamToo

Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Pick up compete (after the 3 week delay..) looks stunning, drives smooth, meridian surround well worth the upgrade to, quite insane!
pics below and will update along the way any issues or pleasures!

gloss black wheel nuts plus luxury car mats given as delay apology (not yet fitted) plus a big umbrella 馃寕

Registered
Discussion Starter #34
So initial thoughts and feedback after a busy 400+ mile weekend

Love the car overall, looks fantastic, seats very comfortable, ride quality lovely and smooth.
Observations:
The center console seems to attract my left knee which being a hard surface is quite uncomfortable, may just be i need to adjust ride height/seat settings to not make it a problem but it's a shame it's not a softer siding.

Lights, it's on auto but i want them on 24/7, can't figure out how to do this other than manually turning the lights on each time. Auto setting only turns them on when outside natural light is low/dark

Do miss wireless apple car play vs what i had in the x3, i've bought the dongle adapter but find using this in regards to audio it's not as clear.

Traffic sign recognition - bit hit and miss, it sometimes scans turnings off of a dual carriageway that's a 50 with the side road entrance sign which maybe a 20, that's not fun when you have adaptive cruise set up and it suddenly breaks!

Clear View Rear View Camera, takes a bit of getting used to but quite like it. Apart from when you pull up to traffic lights and it looks like the car behind is driving into your boot! :oops:

Pivi Pro - no issues so far, responsive and profile hasn't deleted (yet!)

Braking noise - when breaking either harshly or smoothly to a stop then there's a groaning noise that sounds like it's coming from the back brakes/suspension... any other new owners had anything similar, may just be the car settling in on early mileage?

Mileage - averaging 31 on motorway trips, 27 on short town trips. Managed 360 miles on it's first full tank

Gearbox - i would say the 9 gears are too many, it does struggle sometimes deciding which gear to use which can lead to some "kangaroo-esq" movements, but I think it just needs time for me to understand how it drives and i can anticipate it

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
Good write up. Re struggling to choose which gear it's in. Have you tried driving in S. My 2016 model was the same but in S was much better at not jumping between gears. Also fuel consumption was slightly better in S.

Reactions: PhilB

Registered
As XZ4 says regarding the box.
Try the dynamic mode also.
This also sharpens the gearbox which might make a difference.
I hope you have found the brake hold facility (in the menu to switch on and off) which is a brilliant bit of kit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks both, i'll give Sport mode a try, don't have the Dynamic option on the vehicle settings. Brake Hold absolutely, had it on the x3 and can't imagine not having it!

Reactions: XZ4

Registered
One thing that's bugging me about my car is the wind noise from the mirrors, not sure if something isn't fitted correctly or if it's just noisy 馃馃徎

21 - 38 of 38 Posts