Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Lurker over the last couple of months but now soon to be owner after order placed yesterday (3rd Feb). Current ETA of 26th March but seeing all the delays on the forum i'm guessing at some point it'll slip into Aprill.

Got the dealer to share my Vista screen to keep him honest about projected dates...!
vista4thfeb.png

·
Registered
21 Posts
best of luck 👍

Reactions: jimmyjames

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
64 Posts
Fantastic. Mine should arrive next week. Looks like the delays have been resolved.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,248 Posts
Hi and welcome. Hopefully your car will arrive on time.

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | SOTA | 4WD | Auto
610 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Requesting an update from the dealer this morning and build date has been pulled forward a week 😮
So should all go as planned hoping for a 22/23rd March Handover 🤞 (Dealer says 72 hours from date they receive it to do the prep work)

vista23rdFeb.png

Reactions: JamToo and rencar

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
672 Posts
Great spec and great news.

Good to see the Vista build detail - usually sticks to those dates as well.

The P250 is a good choice of engine!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Not too long to wait now Jimmyjames hope you enjoy it when it arrives. Pick up our P250 HSE next Monday. Was up the dealers today to sign finance agreement and snuck out the back for another peek. The copper accents look good against the black imho. Excited, excited😊

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not too long to wait now Jimmyjames hope you enjoy it when it arrives. Pick up our P250 HSE next Monday. Was up the dealers today to sign finance agreement and snuck out the back for another peek. The copper accents look good against the black imho. Excited, excited😊
Very exciting Yoda! What's the reason for having to wait until Monday to pick up out of interest, my dealer said it's 72 hour turnaround from when they receive the car?

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,248 Posts
Very exciting Yoda! What's the reason for having to wait until Monday to pick up out of interest, my dealer said it's 72 hour turnaround from when they receive the car?
I'm guessing 1st March to get a 21 Plate

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
As XZ4 has said yep whilst it will be on a personal plate when time comes to chop it in it will be reregistered on a 21 plate rather than picking it up earlier this month where it would be reregistered on a 70 plate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts