Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I'm looking to buy a diesel preferably Dynamic Lux or nice looking Prestige. Just wondering if anyone's seen anything that looks like a good deal. Not the best but budget is £16k max and I'm in the North Wales area. I need a car for work as my lease vehicle has just been returned. Work for NHS so hoping I might be allowed to view/purchase through this lockdown as I need a car to get to work. Luckily I'm off for a week though. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,371 Posts
Hi and welcome. Don't rule out a Dynamic with a pano roof but without the Lux pack as they look the same but just more spec on the Lux. Most of which you might not need. The Lux pack includes 825w Meridian, electric tailgate, Pano roof, Self parking, TV, plus a few other bits.

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
471 Posts
Hi and welcome.
You are in similar territory to me about 6 months ago. As XZ4 says don’t rule out a well equipped Dynamic. I dropped on one with every lux extra except TV and 850w sound. The 350w in the Dynamic is more than enough and comes with the same hard disc drive system as the Lux, just a bit less powerful.
I found prices were all over the place. Ended up with a lovely car from a private sale.
Main difference with the Dynamic’s are the active suspension and body kit, Prestige was focussed more on luxury kit. It depends what you like.
Have a look beyond the normal Autotrader adds, Facebook, gumtree etc. Some private sellers try them for free in those.
Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome. Don't rule out a Dynamic with a pano roof but without the Lux pack as they look the same but just more spec on the Lux. Most of which you might not need. The Lux pack includes 825w Meridian, electric tailgate, Pano roof, Self parking, TV, plus a few other bits.
Thanks for the reply XZ4. Will take advice on board as don't need aĺl the extras for the added cost. Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome.
You are in similar territory to me about 6 months ago. As XZ4 says don’t rule out a well equipped Dynamic. I dropped on one with every lux extra except TV and 850w sound. The 350w in the Dynamic is more than enough and comes with the same hard disc drive system as the Lux, just a bit less powerful.
I found prices were all over the place. Ended up with a lovely car from a private sale.
Main difference with the Dynamic’s are the active suspension and body kit, Prestige was focussed more on luxury kit. It depends what you like.
Have a look beyond the normal Autotrader adds, Facebook, gumtree etc. Some private sellers try them for free in those.
Good luck.
Cheers Binty, yes I've found prices are so varied my heads battered with all the different info. Think staying at my budget i should find something nice even if private sale thru fbook etc. Hopefully within a week or I can't get to work! 😄 stay safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts