Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all in the forum, a great following for what looks to be a great car.
I wanted to know if anyone has taken delivery of a Firenze Red Evoque and if so could post some pictures of it. My wife and I have ordered a Dynamic with a lux pack in Firenze Red with a build slot of November, we thought this colour was not going to be available, however the LR order system accepted it. We have gone for a black roof and the Verve interior, which coupled with privacy glass and shadow style 7 wheels, I think it will be stunning.

I have only seen white, black, silver and grey at dealerships, therefore red does seem to be rare at the moment.

Roll on early December and delivery of our shiny new car.

Thanks

Julian

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kev, i just hope LR don't let me down on the colour now. It looks great in the video clip and makes me want it even more.

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
I read that there were delays on models with this colour due to problems with supply due to the earthquake in China earlier this year. Is that a jackanory story or anyone else aware of the situation?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Here's a Dynamic Spec 3 door inFirenze Red" product placement at today's Men's Health Magazine.... survival of the fittest in Cardiff ....sponsored by the power of Land Rover"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts