Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well What a day, arrived at Matford L /R sometime after 10:30 am, on arrival was offered Tea /coffee, in a proper Cup & Saucer, after completing all paperwork i was taken to a spot in the showroom where my Evoque was unveiled, Wow it looked stunning in Firenze Red ,even better than what i was expecting as i had not seen an Evoque in the flesh in this colour.

After a very thorough and explicit handover ( which took about 2.5hrs) i was then given the keys(Fob) to enjoy the rest of my day, the Matford experience was 1st class, and a big Thank you to Dean.

The drive home was superb, as i expected it to be, i can only say what has already been said before all positive, with no negative remarks, MPG was around 38, very acceptable for a tight engine.

Manual gearbox was a dream even felt better than the Freelander 2 that i had.

For all those still waiting for your Evoque, hang in there, you have lots to look forward to
and you will enjoy.

A few pics from the day

Just off the transporter

Out from the showroom

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey MIB, that really does looks the business, what model is it? Reassuring to hear that you had excellent service from your dealer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SINGHY, its a Prestige, SD4, Manual with Pano roof, option 4 wheels and other toys.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ooh MIB! I have avoided putting my plates on but your piccies have convinced me otherwise!! Looks gorgeous! I am secretly glad I went for the 3 door but now when i hear of you getting 35mpg, I am wondering whether I shouldn't have specced the different colour roof

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for the pictures MIB. I've ordered a Firenze red Dynamic with black pano roof and red and black seats. Sounds a bit Dennis the menace doesn't it? Having seen you photo's I'm convinced that waiting for a red Dyna one will be worth it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
mib great pics must say the colour looks stunning mate well done and enjoy :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very very nice! Congratulations to you both, happy driving!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts