Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I have seen some postings in various areas of this site talking about finance! I see LR are going to be around 10.9% APR and i want to order my Evoque Dynamic (white with black roof) but want to make sure I don't get ripped off on the finance side.

Some people have mentioned brokers4cars.com and others prestige car finance.com and wondered if anyone has had any success and how you take their finance if you book via a dealer?

My dealer said they would not accept the 3rd party finance and have to do it via LR which i think is not correct!

so, lets talk finance.......................

Simon

·
Registered
171 Posts
If like me you're buying the car outright then it's got nothing to do with the dealer who you use to provide the finance, obviously the stealers sorry I meant dealers will try to hook you in to their more expensive finance arrangements. I will probably look for the most competitive loan deal nearer the time of delivery (April'12), I think somemone on this forum recently mentioned that Sainsburys Finance were offering 6.4% apr.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
Thanks for the advice. I wasn't getting the car outright I was doing it over a 3 or 4 year pcp deal where I can trade it back in at the end of the term.

I would have thought getting the car outright would be more expensive as you are financing the cost of the whole car. Is there a reason you have chose this option over a 2 or 3 year deal?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm just old fashioned, I like to own what I'm paying for and as the residuals will be strong and I'll be putting down a sizeable deposit then it still works out to be a cost effective option. Of course If the Xenon light option on my car is not honoured BY lr then I'll cancel and go back to Audi, like the look of the revised A5.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
As far as the dealer is concerned though you are buying it outright, they don't need to know how you've privately financed it.

As you mentioned on your first post, afew people have used prestigecarfinance.com and in fact I've had a chat with them myself - might be worth a try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi i spoke to prestige and they quoted £433 per month for 48 months with a 10 % deposit based on 17 k a year this was on a PCP i think ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Blobert

thanks for that, i will try them out - if you don't mind me asking, what model/spec did you go for? im after the dynamic and if i can get it to around what you were quoted, i will be VERY happy!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went for basic of basic pure Td 4 I'm also going to halewood next Tuesday fir work and will see it going to ask about delivery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts