Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my Evoque for just over two years now and had my first experience day at Eastnor Castle in October '19, thoroughly enjoying it. I felt it was always a nice touch what Land Rover do to introduce you to the capabilities of their cars, showing you just what they are capable of.

I only thought you got to experience these events for free following the purchase of your vehicle, however today, I received an email out of the blue giving me another complimentary Half Day for myself and a guest. Just booked it... this time at Peckforton Castle, Cheshire and picked a Defender. Not until November but really looking forward to it once again and experiencing a different location too.

Just really impressed and wondered if others have also had more than one complimentary experience day with the one purchase?

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Haven’t tried my first free one yet - must get round to booking it now that ‘COVID’ rules are more relaxed (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic Lux. 360 cameras. Heated seats & steering. Pano. TV. Park Assist
99 Posts
Really enjoyed my day in a Range Rover Sport:
I uploaded the video to YouTube.

Here’s the link for you to compare with your day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts