Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well learned friends , which venue do you recommend for my upcoming Experience day...distance no problem..thanks

·
10,626 Posts
Eastnor for sure, it's the daddy.

·
Registered
11,845 Posts
Wonder if veteran got out in the wading pond to have a look-no word from him this evening!!!!:surprise:

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Wonder if veteran got out in the wading pond to have a look-no word from him this evening!!!!:surprise:
Go to grandchildren every Weds afternoon & evening :angel:

Other lot Thurs morning.

You’ll have to manage without me. Chat amongst yourselves :grin:

Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Did an experience in Watford with my first experience, the second at Eastnor last June (much better). I bought a LR jacket there (£95 less 30% discount) but noticed last week the stitching was coming apart under 1 of the arms. quick call to Eastnor to check on guarantee. They have stopped selling them but they have located 1 for me in my size. Sent mine back, post and packing will be refunded & they are sending me the new one with another 12 months guarantee. An excellent service from them.

Reactions: macounette

·
Registered
11,845 Posts
Much depends on where you are and how far you are willing to travel
Eastnor seems to be top of most peoples lists, I used Peckforton castle near Chester (very good) others have used other venues.
just avoid Halewood test track-that's crap.
Whichever you choose just enjoy it.

(Veteran wonders why his one armed jacket was 30% less than list)

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Much depends on where you are and how far you are willing to travel
Eastnor seems to be top of most peoples lists, I used Peckforton castle near Chester (very good) others have used other venues.
just avoid Halewood test track-that's crap.
Whichever you choose just enjoy it.

(Veteran wonders why his one armed jacket was 30% less than list)
Watford is closest to me, which is why I went there for my first one & took my son & grandson. Second ones @ Eastnor as I wanted to take Mrs V away for a week plus pop up to Chester to meet up with an ex army mate. A certain EOC member heard I was on route and went missing rather than buy a round!

Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
11,845 Posts
Vet, I would buy you a bath full of booze as a thank you for being you dear Sir.

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Vet, I would buy you a bath full of booze as a thank you for being you dear Sir.
not pasteurised, up to my chin would fine thank you & I know you would dear friend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts