Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just booked mine. Bought 2 Evoques but think I threw the first invitation away! Going to Luton late January.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,996 Posts
You don't need the invite veteran. Just the Vin number if you still have a note of that

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't need the invite veteran. Just the Vin number if you still have a note of that
I believe I may still have that (I changed that car for the current one). Do I not need the unique reference number? Someone may have bought it by now and will have their reference number. If I can find the original I’ll maybe try a different model lol

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,996 Posts
All I was asked for was the VIN number

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve just checked, looks like my previous Evoque has now been sold. When I rang LR experience to book this one they just asked for the reference number.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I never heard anything from the dealer or LR so called them today and they had my details but for some reason hadn’t sent the invite out. I have booked at Luton for 20 Jan. They said they would confirm by email and nothing has arrived. I am not sure if this is a very reliable process.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Oh, and all they wanted was the registration

·
Registered
55 Posts
When I booked they asked for the registration, but didn’t come up as had been on a private plate so gave them the vin and everything was fine. Took a few days for the confirmation email to come through.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts