Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just joined but ordered my car with dealer in April. Black Prestige, ambiance interior, sd4 with pan roof and privacy with 20"style 6 wheels. Really excited but not got delivery date yet. Would like to have car early October, but need it before Christmas as we are driving to the French Alps for New Year! Would be a real sickner if i didn't get it for then.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Keep tabs with your supplying dealer

Hopefully they will be pro-active and keep you updated as soon as they have some news for you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, yeah, hopefully they will have some news in the next couple of weeks! Do the dealers put the orders in in batches cos they said something about the second lot going in this week or something?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Chippy said:
Cheers, yeah, hopefully they will have some news in the next couple of weeks! Do the dealers put the orders in in batches cos they said something about the second lot going in this week or something?

Yip...indeed we do

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI there this is my first car only passed my text in March has ordered a Nissan Juke but only seen the Evoque Pure last week & fell in love ordering it when I come back from my holiday...my dealer has already warned me I wont get it to March
but it's worth waiting for!!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
A trip to the Alps at Christmas would be great, nice way to give the Evoque a good run out!

And Sarah - wow nice first car to have!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts