Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a look at my car for the first time at the dealers storage area , dont like the factory tints so ive booked in to Tinthaus Edinburgh to be made darker. thought i could upload a photo but cant find how to .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry i didnt make that clear ,i paid £350 to have factory fit privacyglass but when i saw my car they were not as dark as i have had on my previous range rovers so i will have windows tinted darker . wish now i hadnt ordered withfactory privacyas i could have had them done for £195 for any grade .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, this is my first post.

My Dynamic has been ordered with factory Privacy Glass as I have it on my current Mercedes and it is almost a necessity for me now based on:

""¢ Being used to it
""¢ It makes the car look better particularly since I've ordered Sumatra Black
""¢ Security if I leave some items in the rear for a short period of time.

I had a post-factory tint put on my wires car and often there can be challenges with tinting high-end cars due to a series of micro-dots around the perimeter of the glass that the vinyl eventually peels away from and leave what is know as a 'ghost'. I seen a Range Rover Sport in town the other week that had an after market tint done and it was pretty bad.

The tint company at Newbridge in Edinburgh is very good but the micro-dot/ghost issue can't re resolved easily and is well documented hence why I went for factory Privacy Glass.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
LANDY said:
Got a look at my car for the first time at the dealers storage area , dont like the factory tints so ive booked in to Tinthaus Edinburgh to be made darker.  thought i could upload a photo but cant find how to .
Email it to [email protected] and I'll add it on for you :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts